By using and accessing this Website at www.propertyagentsreview.com, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
OrangeTee & Tie Pte Ltd ("OrangeTee") provides the services and contents on this Website on an "as is" basis. OrangeTee, its employees, subsidiaries, related corporations, associates and affiliates make no representations, endorsements or warranties of any kind whatsoever about the services and contents on this Website, including advertisements supplied by the respective advertisers and their creditworthiness, and in no event shall OrangeTee be liable to any party for any damages, claims, expenses or losses of any kind arising from or in connection with any use of or reliance on the accuracy, availability, currency, title, non-infringement, quality, reliability, suitability and completeness of the services and contents.
OrangeTee reserves all intellectual property rights to its services and contents on this Website, including international copyright and trade mark rights. All other names, products and marks mentioned are the intellectual property rights of their respective owners. No materials provided through this Website, including text, graphics, code and/or software may be reproduced, modified, adapted, distributed, published, displayed, uploaded, posted, transmitted or hyperlinked in any manner and in any form without the express, prior written approval of OrangeTee and the respective copyright and trade mark holders. The services and contents provided by OrangeTee on this Website are for the user's personal consumption only, and the user may not engage in any dealings with other parties with such services and contents. Such dealings include commercial dealings and dealings which will adversely affect the commercial value of the services and contents provided by OrangeTee.
By making available information and data pursuant on this Website, including facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organisations of deemed interest, OrangeTee and its Information Providers are not giving or purporting to give or representing or holding themselves out as giving financial, investment, legal and other professional advice. The user shall always seek the relevant professional advice before otherwise making any such financial, legal or commercial decisions.
OrangeTee cannot and do not endorse, and cannot be responsible for, the products and services offered on this Website, the messages, views, opinions, research and recommendations of individuals, users, and organisations of deemed interest, or advocate any commercial dealings in any securities, investments or classes of securities or investments nor does the inclusion on this Website of a link to other web site(s) or resources imply any form of endorsement by OrangeTee. OrangeTee does not actively review or edit the messages, views, opinions, research and recommendations of users, even if such messages, views, opinions, research and recommendations are made by the users using this Website. While the information on the Website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, none of the data, news, information, reports or opinions nor any of the recommendations (if any) has been customised for any specific person or class of persons. OrangeTee accepts no liability for any loss arising out of the use of the information or recommendations on the Website. The information and data available on this Website presented in text, graphics or whatever form, may include inaccuracies or errors and OrangeTee and its Information Providers reserve the right to periodically make changes to the information or data on this Website.
Any user may, subject to the approval of OrangeTee, register as a Member by providing OrangeTee with his or her name, e-mail address and postcode. OrangeTee reserves the right to refuse to accept any user as a Member at any time and for any reason in its sole discretion. By registering with OrangeTee, the Member warrants that all his personal particulars provided to OrangeTee pursuant to such registration are accurate, complete and current. OrangeTee will also provide the Member with a Member Account, to be accessed by way of the OrangeTee issued user identification code and a password. The Member shall take all reasonable steps to keep its password secret at all times. The Member agrees that all instructions issued through its login name used in conjunction with its password shall be deemed to have originated from it and the Member shall have no obligation to make any further enquiries. While use of such part or parts of this Website is currently free, OrangeTee reserves the right to impose such charges or fees for use of such part or parts of this Website on such terms and conditions as prescribed by OrangeTee, upon giving the requisite notice to the Members.
The Member undertakes to: -
• be solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted through this Website by him;
• notify OrangeTee if the Member becomes aware of or reasonably believes that there is any unauthorised use of his Member Account or any other breach of security, and to co-operate with OrangeTee in all such investigations;
• comply with all notices, directions or instructions given by OrangeTee from time to time in respect of the use of this Website including but not limited to the Usage Guidelines as set out on this Website by OrangeTee; and
• comply with and shall not contravene all applicable laws, regulations and directives including, without limitation, the laws of Singapore, relating to the use of this Website; and
• obtain all consents, approvals and licences necessary prior to entering into any transactions with.
1. In general, platforms, property agencies and property agents should not have editorial control over ratings under any circumstances. Only platform administrator(s) may have editorial control under the exceptional circumstances listed at paragraph 2.
2. The platform administrator(s) may have editorial control over the ratings received only in the following circumstances:
2.1 To edit reviews for the purposes of removing obscene, inappropriate, defamatory and/or offensive language/comments, and/or spam;
2.2 To withhold ratings where there is suspicious activity (e.g. where the rating could have been done by a person other than the client); and/or
2.3 To withhold the edits of ratings submitted by clients if the exceptional circumstance provided below is not present:
The platform may allow clients to edit ratings once if there are significant events which happen after the rating is submitted that substantially affect the quality of services rendered by the property agent, and it was not reasonably possible for the client to know of such events at the time the rating was first submitted.
3. In the event that reviews are edited as per paragraph 2.1, the platform should indicate clearly on its website that the review had been edited by the administrator. The platform administrator should also edit or withhold ratings under the circumstances set out at paragraph 2.1 in a timely manner.
4. The platform should also clearly state the conditions of its editorial control over ratings on its website for users’ information.
OrangeTee reserves the right to make changes and corrections, at any time and without notice, to this Website, its services and its contents, including the removal of news or postings and changes and corrections to this agreement. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws to the Republic of Singapore, and any claims or disputes of whatever nature shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.